Manuscript Titles in the Thomas Merton Collection
Recent additions to the manuscript collections
- Back to Paradise
- Baker, Augustine, 1575-1641
- Balthasar, Hans Urs von, 1905-1988
- Bangkok talk, notes for
- Bantu philosophy, by Placide Tempels. Notes.
- Baptism in the forest : wisdom and initiation in William Faulkner
- Bargellini, Piero, 1897-1980
- Baroque gravure, A (from a 17th century book of piety)
- Baroque monasticism
- Barsotti, Divo
- Barth, Karl
- Barthes, Roland
- Barthes, Roland. Notes.
- Barth's dream
- Barth's dream and other conjectures
- Barzun, Jacques, 1907-
- Basic principles of monastic spirituality
- Basics, The. Excerpt from The way of Chuang Tzu [beginning of "The need to win"].
- Basil, Saint, Bishop of Caesarea, ca. 329-379
- Basis of Christian non-violence, The
- BecVar, Arthur N.
- Beecher, John, 1904-1980
- Behavior of titans, The
- Benedict, Saint, Abbot of Monte Cassino
- Benedictine monasticism. Notes.
- Benedictine rule and active presence in the world, by Jean Leclercq. Translated from the Italian by Thomas Merton.
- Benedictines, The. Review of The Benedictines; a digest for moderns, by David Knowles, O.S.B.
- Ben's last fight (fragment)
- Berchmans, M., Mother, O.C.S.O.
- Berdiaev, Nikolai Aleksandrovich, 1874-1948
- Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bernard, of Clairvaux, Saint, 1090 or 91-1153
- Berrigan, Daniel J., Fr., S.J., 1921-2016
- Berrigan, Philip Francis, 1923-2002
- Between work and prayer, prayer and work. Excerpt from The waters of Siloe.
- Beyond the sacred : letter to the editors of Commonweal. Comment on "Politics and the sacred," by Terry Eagleton.
- Bhagavad Gita as it is, by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami PrabhupFada, The
- Bhaktivedanta Swami, A. C. Prabhupada, 1896-1977
- Biblical man (conferences). Notes.
- Biot, François
- Birdcage walk
- Black magazines, The
- Black revolution, The : letters to a white liberal
- Blake and the new theology. Review of The new apocalypse : the radical Christian vision of William Blake, by Thomas J. Altizer.
- Blecker, Michael Paulin, 1931-
- Blessed Angela of Foligno. Notes.
- Blessed are the meek : the roots of Christian non-violence
- Blessed Christian O'Conarchy of Mellifont, Ireland
- Blessed Eugenius III, Abbot of Tre Fontain, Pope
- Blessed Guerric : Easter sermons. Notes.
- Blessed Ida of Leeuwen (of Léau)
- Blessed Peter "Monoculus," Abbot of Igny, then of Clairvaux, France
- Blessed Virgin compared to the air we breathe by Gerard Manley Hopkins with conference notes of Thomas Merton, Gethsemani 1954, The
- Blessed Waltheof of Melrose, Scotland
- Blessed William of Saint-Thierry : monk of Signy
- Blessed William of Saint-Thierry, monk of Signy
- Blind lions, The
- Bolshakoff, Serge (Sergius) Nikolaevich, Dr., 1901-1990
- Bonhoeffer, Dietrich, 1906-1945. Notes.
- Book list - titles
- Book of pictures (preliminary plan). I. e., Gethsemani : a life of praise.
- Books by Thomas Merton. As of 1966 [with places of composition].
- Boom!!! Poema de Ludovico Silva. Prólogo de Thomas Merton.
- Boris Pasternak and the people with watch chains. [The Pasternak affair, Part II.]
- Bourgoint, Jean, 1905-1966
- Bowen, E. G. (Emrys George), 1900-
- Brahmachari, Mahanambrata, 1904-1999
- Bread in the wilderness
- Breakthrough to peace : twelve views on the threat of thermonuclear extermination. Edited with an introduction by Thomas Merton.
- Breit, Marquita, 1942-
- Brendan, Saint, the Voyager, ca. 483-577
- Brothers and aggiornamento
- Bruno, Saint, 1030 (ca.)-1101
- Bryant, Jennifer
- Buddhism and the modern world
- Buhler, Charlotte Malachowski, 1893-1974
- Building community on God's love
- Bulletin for Collectanea
- Burning of papers, the human conscience and the peace movement, The; by Paul Salstrom, Thomas Merton, Mulford Q. Sibley, and George Lakey
- Burning oracle, The
- Butler, Edward Cuthbert, 1858-1934
- Buyer's market for love, A
▲ top |
# | top ▲