Manuscript Titles in the Thomas Merton Collection
Recent additions to the manuscript collections
- Rad, Gerhard von, 1901-1971
- Radio script based on Merton's writings
- Rafael Alberti and his angels
- Rahner, Karl, 1904-1984
- Raids on the unspeakable
- Rain : or Ionesco is nearer than you think
- Rain and the feast of the stars
- Rain and the rhinoceros
- Rain and vision
- Raissa Maritain's poems
- Ramana, Maharshi
- Rancé, Armand Jean Le Bouthillier de, 1626-1700
- Randall, Margaret, 1936-
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974
- Ravier, André
- Reading as a path to contemplation (for the Christmas Book Section of the Chicago Tribune)
- Reading translated poets, Feb. 1
- Readings from Ibn Abbad
- Readings on the modern world : compiled for novice masters, O.C.S.O.
- Realism and adventure. Review of Laughter in the dark, by Vladimir Nabokoff [sic]
- Reality, art, and prayer. Excerpt from No man is an island.
- Rebirth and the new man in Christianity
- Reclining Buddha
- Recovery of paradise, The
- Rectitudo chez Sainte Anselme, La; by Robert Pouchet.
- Recueillement, Le. Excerpt from No man is an island.
- Red or dead : the anatomy of a cliché
- Redeeming the time : the Catholic church after Vatican II
- Reed, Nelson A.
- Reflections on grace and free will. Excerpt from The new man.
- Reflections on some recent studies of St. Anselm
- Reflections on the character and genius of Fénelon : an introduction to Fénelon's letters
- Regain the old monastic charism : letter to the editors
- Régamey, P.-R. (Pie-Raymond), 1900-
- Regret, The
- Relevancy of RB, The
- Relevancy of the rule today, by Sr. M. William McPherson, O.S.B. American Benedictine Review 17 (1966).
- Religion and race in the United States
- Religion and the bomb
- Religion in wood : a book of Shaker furniture, by Edward Deming Andrews and Faith Andrews
- Religion of Teilhard de Chardin, The; by Henri de Lubac
- Religious problems of the Cold War
- Remarks on silence and recollection
- René Char : seven poems from Retour amont, translated by Thomas Merton and with an introduction by Jacques Brault
- Renewal and discipline : afterthoughts
- Renewal and discipline in the monastic life
- Renewal in monastic education
- Renewal in the contemplative life
- Renewal mess, The [article from Commonweal, Vol. 085 Issue 021 (March 3 1967)].
- Renewal of hermit life within the religious state. Notes.
- Renouveau de la formation monastique
- Reply of "Pacem in terris," The
- Reply of Father Thomas Merton to Mr. Thomas Molnar
- Reply to Dom Kucera
- Reply to Martin Marty
- Report to the stockholders and other poems
- Responding to poverty [part of a pamphlet series by the United States Catholic Conference]
- Restaging "the Republic"
- Resurrection homily
- Retort (Spring 1967). Cover drawing by Thomas Merton.
- Retreat, November 1964 : Spiritual roots of protest. Notes.
- Revision de vie. Conference notes.
- Reyes, Neftalí Ricardo
- Rhinoceros, by Eugene Ionesco. Notes.
- Rice, Cyprian
- Rilke, Rainer Maria, 1875-1926
- Rilke's epitaph
- Rise of protestant monasticism, The; by François Biot
- Rites for the extrusion of a leper
- Road ahead, The. Needlepoint kit.
- Road back to God, The : Lenten reflections on the meaning of life and faith
- Road to joy, The : The letters of Thomas Merton to new and old friends / selected and edited by Robert E. Daggy
- Robert, of Molesme, Saint, ca. 1027-1110
- Robinson, John A. T. (John Arthur Thomas), 1919-
- Roloff, Ronald, Fr., O.S.B., 1922-
- Roman nocturnes, translation of poem by Rafael Alberti
- Root of war, The
- Roseliep, Raymond, Fr., 1917-1983
- Round and a hope for Smith girls, A
- Rubén Darío [Tribute to]
- Rule of perfection, by Benet of Canfield
- Rule of St. Benedict, The
- Ruler's examination of conscience, A : some texts from François Fénelon. Preface.
- Rules for prayer; by William O. Paulsell
- Run to the mountain : four more journal entries
- Run to the mountain : the story of a vocation / Thomas Merton; edited by Patrick Hart
- Russian Christianity
- Russian mystics, by Sergius Bolshakoff
- Rutledge, Denys
- Ruysbroec, Jan van, 1293-1381
- Ryan, Elizabeth
- Ryan, Gregory
▲ top |
# | top ▲